For me it’s spending December at the beach where it’s much warmer than back home!
In the Facebook group I posted a question – Have you ever thought about what it would be like to own your life? I came upon this question while reading the book, “The 45 Second Presentation That Will Change Your Life” written by Dan Faillla.
The authors’ thoughts were – “When you subtract out the sleeping time, commuting time, working time, and things you have to do each and every day of your life, most people don’t have more than two hours a day to do what they would like to do and then, would they have the money to do it?”
How many of you are doing these things?
- Trading time for money
- Working for that two or three week vacation
- Counting down the years to “retirement”
- Are retired but need/want more income/freedom to do what you want
- Stuck in a job you absolutely hate
- Have years of life and career experience but feel as if you are being ignored because of your age
- Have a fear of being let go at your job
- You have all your eggs in one basket and 2020 took that basket and smashed those eggs all over the sidewalk
- Tired of not being able to do you work like you want – in other words you have a boss who is always telling you no
- Wishing you could create your life your way and absolutely love it
- Tired of the same old, same old, same old, same old…..
How many of you would like to change these things?
As many of you know, I am a huge network-marketing fanatic! To me it’s the best thing since the invention of the cell phone. I would say sliced bread, but I am not a huge fan of bread!
I truly believe network marketing is a great path for some women over 50. Not everyone is suited for network marketing, but for those of us who are, it’s an empowering and fantastic way to own your life.
Interested in joining my team? Let’s chat!