Video version below
oday, we’re sitting down with Beverly Glazer, a Reinvention Expert for women 50+. She is a therapist, coach and founder of Reinvent Impossible Inc., whose mission is to help women who feel defeated or unfulfilled, to reinvent themselves at any age; own their value, make an impact, and discover what’s possible for the next chapter of their lives.
In this episode, Beverly encourages us to live a life that lights us up and break free from the self-imposed barriers we have for ourselves. We also talked about preparing for retirement and staying curious, so make sure to tune in until the end!
[00:01 – 13:08] Opening Segment
- Welcome to the podcast!
- Join us on our Facebook Group, see links below
- I Introduce Beverly to the podcast
- Beverly tells us about her story
- Help women over 50 women who still have another 50 years going
- Decided to not follow her mother’s path
- Self sacrifice as a common thing for women
[13:09 – 29:09] Breaking Free From Self-Imposed Boundaries
- What’s next after retirement
- Preparing for the new world
- Embracing our talent
- Staying curious
- Let go of the self judgement
- Letting go of self-imposed boundaries and guilt
- Be entitled to live the life that you want to live
- Reinventing ourselves as women over 50
[29:10 – 33:10] Closing Segment
- Know who you are, not what you do
- Connect with Beverly through the links below
- Final words
“You can reinvent yourself at any age, and that’s regardless of the trappings of your age, or your financial situation or anything.” -Beverly Glazer
“I’m fulfilled by doing what I do and that’s what makes me happy, and that’s why I will not stop. Life goes on, and when it stops, it stops, and so be it. But every day is special, and I believe that we should all feel fulfilled and happy and live our lives. And it is our right to do that.” -Beverly Glazer
“Take away the word ‘do’ from’ what do I want to do?’ It’s, ‘who do I want to be?.’” – Beverly Glazer
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW and share it with other women over 50 who want to redesign their lives to a one that they love.
I would love to hear your thoughts on my conversation with Beverly. Leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com