Video version below
Today, we’re sitting down with Wendee Saunders. Wendee has always celebrated a woman’s right to success and independence. Wendee has many business interests across many platforms, Networking Marketing, Container Home Building, Women’s Coaching and preparing for a launch of a new beauty brand. She doesn’t believe in limits and at 52 feels like she is just getting started. In the last year she has become an Open Heart Surgery Survivor so while her energy was boundless before she is now a force to be reckoned with and with this second chance at life is taking all things to the next level.
In this episode, Wendee shares how she was able to go through loss and an open heart surgery and how this fueled her to live a more meaningful life. She shares with us how important it is to stay curious especially for women our age and to think of retirement as a transition season, not an end of a career. Make sure to tune in until the end because she also talks about her SPF method that helps ladies to effortlessly be their best selves!
[00:01 – 13:28] Opening Segment
- Welcome to the podcast!
- Join us on our Facebook Group, see links below
- Shoutout to Podcasting Business School!
- I Introduce Wendee to the podcast
- Wendee tells us about her story
- Wendee talks about experiencing loss
- Launching a coaching business during the pandemic
- Wendee shares about her open heart surgery
[13:29 – 29:09] Powering Through Loss and a Surgery
- The importance of remembering who you are
- Looking at the things that you can control
- The only way out of grief is through
- Keeping a growth mindset and staying curious at this age
- Words either lock or unlock your potential
- Transitioning instead of retiring
[34:43 – 41:30] Staying Pretty Forever and Helping Other Women
- Teaching women how to take care of themselves
- Achieving health and wellness effortlessly
- Finding what makes you happy
[41:31 – 43:27] Closing Segment
- Connect with Wendee through the links below
- Final words
“I just remind myself of all of this shit, pardon my language, that I have been through in my life. And I’ve come out on the other side, and the reason I’ve come out on the other side is because of me.” -Wendee Saunders
“I’m really excited because I am just so passionate about being happy, you have to just get clear with what makes you happy.” -Wendee Saunders
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW and share it with other women over 50 who want to redesign their lives to a one that they love.
Would love to hear your thoughts about my conversation with Wendee. Leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org